Nearly 90% of operations are carried out by members of the crypto community at OpenSea.
In 2021, the trading volume on the NFT market exceeds $ 13 billion. Analysts of The Block came to such a conclusion, after analyzing the performance of the market.
- Experts conclude that the growth of trading volume in the NFT market is 42.988% year-on-year.
- Most transactions with non-exchangeable tokens in 2021 are carried out on the OpenSea platform. This, according to analysts, accounts for about 88% of trading volume.
- Among other popular NFT marketplaces, The Block team chose the following: Nifty Gateway, SuperRare, Foundation, and Hit Et Nunc.
- The most active participants in the crypto community made transactions with non-exchangeable tokens in August. Since this month, the indicator has been declining.
- Analysts drew attention to the fact that the largest spike in trading volume on the NFT market occurred between July and August (from $ 304 million to $ 3.25 billion).
Recall that earlier information appeared on the network that Bitwise launched an index fund based on the 10 most popular NFT collections.