Developers use tools to create new tools.
Neobank India Jupiter raised $86 million in a C-series investment round. Write about this TechCrunch.
- The investment round for this project was led by Tiger Global, QED and Sequoia Capital India. The largest bank in Japan, MUFG Bank, is also funding the startup.
- Against the backdrop of the successful completion of the C-series investment round, Jupiter’s valuation stands at $711 million.
- Developers plan to use the funds received to create new financial services. In particular, the project team intends to develop instruments for loans.
- Jupiter launched in 2019. Neobank targets Indian nationals. The Jupiter team offers users a financial tool that is an alternative to the services of traditional lending institutions. By the end of December 2021, around 1 million people are using the platform’s services.
- Previously, the developer had succeeded in raising funds for the development of the project. For example, in August 2021, the platform received $45 million from Nubank, Global Founders Capital, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners India, Mirae Assets Venture, and a number of other large organizations.
We will remind you, earlier on the network there was information that the Indian analog DoorDash raised $ 100 million in the second round of financing in two months.