The developers did not say exactly how they plan to use the funds.
DeBank’s DeFi wallet attracts $25 million in investment. The developers have shared information about this on their microblog.
- The DeBank Investment Round was led by the China division of Sequoia. The project also received funding from Dragonfly, Hash Global, Youbi, Coinbase Venture, Crypto.com, Circle, Ledger and a number of angel investors.
- The developers did not disclose information about how they will use the funds raised.
- Against the background of the successful completion of the investment round, the estimated project, according to its representatives, reaches $ 200 million.
- The DeBank project was founded in 2018 in China. Previously, his representatives had managed to withdraw funds. The platform team did not disclose the exact amount of investment.
- DeBank is a crypto wallet that offers users various tools to interact with the world of Decentralized Finance (DeFi). For example, using the platform, you can exchange tokens and manage assets from a portfolio.
Recall that earlier information appeared on the network that the Uniswap DeFi protocol was launched in Polygon.