The indicator increased by 858% yoy.
Decentralized crypto exchange (DEX) trading volume in 2021 exceeds $1 trillion. This is the conclusion reached by analysts of The Block.
- Analysts find that in 2021 the volume of trading operations on decentralized crypto exchanges will be 858% higher than the previous year.
- Most of the operations take place on Uniswap. We will remind you, earlier on the network there was information that the developer had launched a protocol on the Polygon network.
- Sushiswap, Curve and Serum DEX are also in the top DEX.
- Analysts noted the maximum trading volume of decentralized crypto exchanges in May 2021. After that, the indicator went into correction.
- Previously, The Block analysts found that bitcoin miners were earning 3 times more in 2021 than the year before. They also found that crypto firms raised more than $25 billion in venture funding by 2021.
We will remind you, earlier in the network there was information that Russia was reforming electricity tariffs because of miners.